technology #2 leadership must do distinktion

when I got to school I did the roll then we got on the bus it take's about half an hour to get to Lincoln primary.
After that I walked down to my class sensibly and put my bag in the cubbyhole and took my pencil case out.
Then I got on with my project Maddy and I are making phone cases that have ear phone holders on the top so that they don't get tangled up because its annoying our phone cases got printed out but they don't fit our phones properly so we had to redesign our cases. Then we went to mandarin we  were learning how to count to one hundred.

I continued to be a good role model to the other students by showing the care values out side of school.

I showed well i was involved by learning positively

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kapa haka distinction #3

home learning challenge distinction #4

home learning challenge distinction #5