must do #5 technology distinction

Today at teach I sensibly walked down to the design room and put my bag in the cubby hole then walked into class with my pencil case. Then in the printed bag my two skulls were in there as well as my two s's as well. then it was morning tea time Then we went to mandarin we learnt about some more animals and how to say big animal  and small animal. after that we went back to design and me and maddy were planning what we are going to say about our dragons den project we will be talking about our phone case ear phone holder.

I continued to be a good role model to the other students by showing the care values outside of school.


I showed well I was involved by learning positively

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kapa haka distinction #3

kapa haka distinction #10

home learning challenge distinction #4