kapa haka distinction #3

Today in kapa haka we took off our shoes and waited for the younger kids to be done in the hall and after that we came in and sat in our lines well at least some of us did. Then we started off by singing ka waiata we sang this really well after that we sang koi mati feke and the we learnt actions for it. Then we sang tai tapu we sang this really proud because its our school song. then after that we went over wakatakateho, this is one of my favourite song because its really high energy. then we talked about  when our next performance is it is at the gala on the first of December and that we will be doing a range of songs for it.

I showed leadership by as soon as I walked in just going straight to my seat and not worrying about what my friends are doing.

I showed excellence by doing the actions as best as copying matua to learn the new actions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kapa haka distinction #10