peer mediation distinction #8 can do

On my duty of peer mediation I walked to the junior area first i walked around the junior playground and then lots of the younger students came up to me and said hi and gave me a hug then i walked around the reception room after that we walked past rooms 8,9,10 and 11 there were some people that were playing 4 square  then we walked past the hall and there were some people bouncing the ball at the wall and we just reminded them not to do that after that we walked around the field as we were walking around the field we picked up some basket balls and net ball s because they are not meant to be on the field.

I showed leadership while you were involved by walking around all areas of the school.

I have continued to be a good role model to other students by being respectful to all students.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kapa haka distinction #3

kapa haka distinction #10

home learning challenge distinction #4