WALT apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of different scenarios.

Improvisation TECHNIQUES that I have used successfully are, thinking on the spot and making it funny

Improvisation TECHNIQUES that I would like to have more practice at are being quick at thinking what to do quick.

The thing that I enjoyed most about this unit of learning was learning all the improve games because i enjoyed them.

The thing that I found most challenging during this unit of learning was preforming in front of people that are not my friends because i front like doing things in front of others

My favorite improvisation game was sell this thing because it was really funny.


My next step/ something I need to work on further  in improvisation is thinking quick because it took me ages to think of it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kapa haka distinction #3

home learning challenge distinction #4

home learning challenge distinction #5