CARE: My progress so far

The CARE award that I am working towards is:  my silver

The one area of CARE that I am doing best in is: Respect  because: i have got heaps of ticks in it.

The one area of CARE that I need to work harder in is:  excellence because: i have not got many tics in there.

To show my leadership qualities I am a role model to others in the CARE values by doing/showing these leadership traits: integrity goal focused, trustworthy, active thinker, motivational and resilient.  

On the CARE SOLO matrix below I am at this SOLO level: because: Relational







Prestructural

Unistructural

Multistructural

Relational

Extended Abstract
I am not aware of the CARE values yet.
I know what the CARE values mean.

I need help to use them.
I can use the CARE values.


I need reminding to use them.
I can use the CARE values independently.
I can use the CARE values independently.

I can role model to others how to use the CARE values.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

compare and describe the variation between theoretical and experimental distributions in situations that involve elements of chance.

kapa haka can dos