I can show respect at technology and on the bus

At tech

At tech we had to make i Movies about the the design process I worked with Natasha and we got imagine so we just thought of some ideas and then i came with a man was going camping and then on the way his caravan broke down so he had to compromise and imagine and make his own tent!!
I was getting on with my task and trying to get it done as fast as i could.

On the bus

On the bus I was talking to the person beside me and I was also was being sensible and not picking at the seats.

I showed respect by being quiet eso the bus driver could concentrate.

I showed excellence by getting on with my task.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

compare and describe the variation between theoretical and experimental distributions in situations that involve elements of chance.

kapa haka can dos