excellence key leadership role #3 2017

Today all the leaders had a meeting with Mr Ladbrook because some of the leaders (me and some others)  still haven't got our merit badges and Mr ladbrook was just reminding us what we needed to do for our blog posts and home learning challenges and stuff like that. We also talked about how the house captains are sometimes forgetting to put out the flags and then bring them back inside after school and also forgetting to but out the bins out in the morning and bringing them back in, so we made a solution some of the house captain said that we weren't doing enough so  I said tat I would try to be more. I showed excellence by agreeing to do more and trying to be fair and I showed leadership by turning up to the meeting and trying my best to be a good leader for the whole school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kapa haka distinction #3

kapa haka distinction #10