Current Events Term


Current Events Term 1

In Current Events I covered these topics:
  • The design of the Halswell Skate Park and I made a submission to the council.
  • Donald Trump’s Refugee Plan
  • Christchurch Earth Memorial
  • The new Ngā Puna Wai Sports Facility
  • The Red Zone and Avon River Regeneration Plan with a submission to the council.

My favourite topic was the nga puna wai sports facility because it is near here and I would be able to use it so it felt like I was helping the community

Here is a link to my learning on the Red Zone and Avon River Regeneration Plan.

The Reading National Standards I have achieved are.
  • Year 9/10
    • As I read I can make decisions about the usefulness of the text for the purpose - Eg: by using a variety of criteria to evaluate

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

compare and describe the variation between theoretical and experimental distributions in situations that involve elements of chance.

kapa haka excellence #1 2017