At teachnology and on the bus #2

today was the day that we started planning what we were going to make and we were going to make speakerboxx I couldn't think of what to make but the Mr bowers gave us some ideas and them every body made cubes and the most people that made cubes made a die (dice )but I didn't want t be the same as everyone else so i chose to make a diamond  and it is going to have blue and white stripes on it with a cool S on it because my name is Sophie

I showed excellence by being myself and not doing the same as everybody else is .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write an effective argument for our chosen political party.

formal letter

compare and describe the variation between theoretical and experimental distributions in situations that involve elements of chance.