koru games



Koru Games Reflection


In the Koru Games the sport I competed in was vollyball


Our team won 6 games and lost 3 but we worked really well as a team and kept the motivation going throughout the whole three days overall we go 6th out of 24 teams.


I found the experience to be very fun and enjoyable because we made a lot of good memories and had some good banter with some of the other schools


In terms of working with Individuals and Groups; my solo level is relational because I respond positively to the needs of others


For Teamwork; my solo level is relational because participate and take responsibility in a team and explain my choices in terms of team outcomes.


Individuals and groups
I need help to work in a group (with teachers or other students
I can work in a group with my friends.
I can work in a group with anyone in my  year level or team  


I can respond positively to the needs of others
I can reflect on how well I work with the group and seek feedback on how I can improve
Teamwork

I need help to interact with others.

I need help to participate in a team.
I can interact with others one to one.

I can participate in a team.
I can interact with others in a small group.

I can participate and take responsibility in a team.

I can participate and take responsibility in a team and explain my choices in terms of team outcomes.
I can participate in creating healthy teams by taking responsibility and critical action.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kapa haka distinction #3

kapa haka distinction #10