kapa haka distinction #10 can do

Today is the performance day for the senior citizens concert I had to finnish peer mediation and then sprint to class to get my uniform and then I sprinted to the hall toilets to change into my uniform then I helped everyone put there hair into how your meant to have it and that is half up and half down but I had already done it in the morning so i didn't have to do it then we walked into the hall at sat down and then waited until everyone came in because our performance was first because the kapa haka mostly starts the performances like the senior citizens concert,the gala,school prize giving.ect
Then we did a warm up song and that was ka wiata. then we did our performance they seemed really happy .

I showed good leadership by not talking in between performances.

I  continued to be a good role model by just continuing even when I mess up the actions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kapa haka distinction #3

kapa haka distinction #10