kapa haka #9 distinction cando

At kapa haka I sat in my lines at the front and about 6th from the right we started by singing tai tapu and then we talked about the performance that we had next week that was the senior citizens concert then we sang tenaematoe and then we sang it again but a bit slower so that we could do the actions and so that every one new the actions after that we sang hallelujah the next song we sang was  ka waiata after that we sang tai tapu again personally I think that this is the song that we know the actions to the best and that we sing this song with a lot of pride witch I am happy about.

I continued to be a good role model to the younger students by singing with pride in all the songs.

 I showed good leadership by not talking in between songs or when the teachers were talking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kapa haka distinction #3

home learning challenge distinction #5

home learning challenge distinction #4