throwing and catching Strengths

My Strengths

The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were…….keeping my eyes on the ball,Wide base/ Good stance,Stand side onFirm and correct grip on whatever you are batting with. Stronger hand lower down on bat.




The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were…….
cup and reverse cup, Keep your eye on the ball. Watch the ball all the way into your hands. Watch the ball all the way to its target,Soft hands for catching,

My Next Steps is to Look at where you are aiming to throw the ball. Point to where you want the ball to go.


To improve my striking of a ball I need to correct grip on whatever you are batting with because other wise the bat would fly out of your hands and hit someone


To Improve my catching and fielding I need to Look at where you are aiming to throw the ball. Point to where you want the ball to go.
because it help you now about where the ball is going


The game that I enjoyed the most was rounders because you got to have a go with both striking and fielding

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kapa haka distinction #3

kapa haka distinction #10