walt describe the trait of an effective leader.
Currently I am at the Multi structural level .
my next step is to reach the relational level where i can compare and contrast the traits of different leaders
Today was kapa haka and we were getting recorded and maybe being put on T.V later. Firstly we went to the hall foyer and took off our shoes like normal We next got into our lines and then made adjustments to them. Then we went through a practice song and then the photographer came into the hall Then we took a few takes and when we got it perfect, we stopped and thanked the photographer. I showed respect by being quiet in between takes. I showed leadership by staying in my line and being quiet so the teachers could sort out the lines
This week I was bringing the flags in and it was a nice day and it wasn't to windy so it was easy to bring them in but there was parents coming in so I had to try not to hit them or get in there way. I got them all away just in time for the bell. but on the way back to class all the children were running about and I was eager to get to class to get home so it was busy. I showed respect by doing the flags every day. I showed leadership by doing my leadership job.
This week I was putting the flags out and it was a nice day and it wasn't to windy so it was easy to put them out but there was parents coming in with there children ready for school so I had to try not to hit them or get in there way. I got them all away just in time for the bell. but on the way back to class all the children were running about and I was eager to get to class it was so it was busy. I showed respect by doing the flags every day. I showed leadership by doing my leadership job.
Comments
Post a Comment