home learning challenge #3 2017 excellence

For this home learning challenge I learnt 6 new phrases in mandarin it was very challenging for me this is what I have said
Chinese
Nǐ hǎo wǒ de míngzì shì sū fēi wǒ shí'èr suì, wǒ yǒuyī zhǐ māo, liǎng zhī gǒu hé liùtiáo yú. Wǒ de àihào shì qūgùnqiú
wǒ zài 7/8 LM wǒ zài kowhai fángzi wǒ shì bā niánjí zài xiàngshù yuán xuéxiào.


English
Hello my name is sophie I am twelve years old, I have a cat, two dogs and six fish. My hobby is hockey
I am in 7/8 LM I am in kowhai house I am year eight at oaklands school.
 I had to present this to an audience    that was very hard as I don't like speaking publicly so I was very uncomfortable

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kapa haka distinction #3

kapa haka distinction #10

home learning challenge distinction #4