Games that need minimal or no equipment.



In PE we have been participating in a variety of games that require little or no equipment.
Below is the Matrix which shows our progression in this unit of learning.


Screen Shot 2017-03-12 at 12.32.06 PM.png


The table below shows my understanding of games with minimal or no equipment.
(Fill this table in, in as much detail as possible. )


Examples of Games that need minimal or no equipment.
What equipment would we usually need to play these games.  
Why do we play games with minimal or no equipment?
Tag games

silent ball

games on the court 
cones

A ball

A ball
because if we need no or  minimal equipment we get to play them quicker and they are easier to play 


My Strengths.  
Some things that I have done well during this unit of learning are listening to the instructions because you need to know them to play


My Next Steps.
Some things I could improve on when playing games with minimal or no equipment are knowing to stop at the end  Because I like playing the games

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kapa haka distinction #3

kapa haka distinction #10