Term 1 Integrated Learning - Leadership

We have been learning all about What makes a good leader.


We identified that good leaders show 6 main character traits. These are…….Resilient Integrity Goal Focused Active Thinker Trustworthy Motivational

The leadership trait that I think I show the most is resilient because I just keep trying like in maths on IXL I got one wrong at 99 but I kept trying.

The leadership trait I would most like to develop is to be better at being an Active thinker because I don't always think about what I do or develop my ideas further.

Something NEW I have learned about leadership is that it's a skill of being able to motivate people/ teams to work towards a goal.


The SOLO level that I reached during this unit of learning is relational because I can compare and contrast the traits of different leaders.


My next step in learning about leadership is to apply everything that I have learned about leadership to my own leadership roles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

compare and describe the variation between theoretical and experimental distributions in situations that involve elements of chance.

kapa haka can dos