This week I was bringing the flags in and it was a nice day and it wasn't to windy so it was easy to bring them in but there was parents coming in so I had to try not to hit them or get in there way. I got them all away just in time for the bell. but on the way back to class all the children were running about and I was eager to get to class to get home so it was busy. I showed respect by doing the flags every day. I showed leadership by doing my leadership job.
Today in kapa haka we took off our shoes and waited for the younger kids to be done in the hall and after that we came in and Quietly sat in our lines well at least some of us did. Then we started off by singing ka waiata we sang this really well after that we sang koi mati feke. then we sang tai tapu we sang this really proud because its our school song. then after that we went over wakatakateho, this is one of my favourite song because its really high energy. then we talked about when our next performance is it is at the gala on the first of December. I showed leadership by as soon as I walked in just going straight to my seat and not worrying about what my friends are doing. I showed excellence by doing the actions as best as I could remember and then copying matua for the others.
for this home learning challenge I had to design a set of cards to give to my family but i'm giving one to my teacher and one to my dad the one i'm giving to my dad is a pic collage of heaps of pictures of him and our family. for my one for my teacher I am putting a photo that all of my teachers took on the plane on my phone that they put on my home screen and lock screen the teacher I am giving it to is Mr Muller.
Comments
Post a Comment